Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 24-06-2018, 08:45 AM
Guide
Good Morning Mr G on this fabulous day,

Quote:
I'm nursing my butt still, having a skinny one isn't much help when it's atop a bucking quad bike that's had far too many fat ones on it and flattened all the padding. Still, Henry didn't stop me even with all the rain and wind he brought with him, it just made everything more of a challenge, the troughs deeper and made it easier to powerdrift through the bends.

Ha! I’m with you on that one. I was heavily into cycling about 20 years ago, had a neat racing bike and used to do about 30 miles on a Saturday morning but I used to find it a tad uncomfortable no matter how many saddles I tried. Not having that discomfort was one of the good things about running.

Since I’ve stopped running, my body feels like it seizing up. The tightness in my left calf is on the mend as I’ve found some stretching exercises that are working a treat. But my mid – back muscles are at times agony. So I’ve decided to go and see a sports injury clinic and see if they can help. I like the fact that the clinic isn’t a spiritual intervention, and who knows if he sorts my back out, I might ask if he can help with the left leg situation.

My energy levels are gradually getting better. I think, only think at this point, that I’ve traced it down to a particular vitamin deficiency. Easily remedied you’d think but I’ve a very sensitive constitution and it’s finding something that works for me. A lot of vitamins and sublinguals come with artificial sweeteners, additives, bulking agents and I don’t want to put any of this **** into my body. You have to be so careful when choosing supplements for the above reasons plus some vitamins can be the synthetic version, or a version that your body needs to convert. Fortunately, I’m pretty good at knowing what to look for and a few brands that I rely on.

I’ve been walking about two miles a day, plus have introduced some light pilates, and new to me, a bit of weight lifting. I’ve been working on strengthening my left leg to see if that gets me anywhere.

I have to say, I’m sitting here, typing this up listening to my ‘running play list’ and appreciating the songs for what they are, along with the memories. I’m going to see where this sports injury clinic takes me. And if you’ve not guessed, I Have Not giving up on getting back to running. I know I’ve got a long way to go to get my body back into a good place to start. But I have started years ago, after the trauma, literally starting with running for one minute and gradually increasing. So I know I can do it. But I also accept that if the time has come to move on, and find something different, then so be it. I’ve already started a little with the weight lifting and that can be expanded upon. I have seen various articles saying that as you get older, it’s more important to have good core strength and muscular strength than cardiovascular, so we see

Quote:
Crystals are useful for focussing and amplifying the energies, and they're often an extension of ourselves - not only in the energy department but in the atomic structure as well, since both are carbon-based. It's even more interesting when you and your crystals are in tune. I believe that things happen for a reason and your need to go get that particular crystal isn't so much of a random event. It would be interesting to see where that leads.

Yes, I agree it wasn’t random, particularly given that I’d gone round the whole town not finding anything and thought I’ll just go back to the first shop I tried just in case I’d missed something and sure enough, I had missed something!

On Sunday last when I used it with the healing energy, I kept seeing the colour turquoise and could see a turquoise heart in it. Also I’ve noticed a few times that I see the crystal in my third eye and then I see it fill with colour, all very curious.

I does I feel need some serious cleansing; you never know what the journeys are of crystals, what people, energies it’s come into contact with, and then being close inside a glass cabinet for who knows how long. I’ve done the usual of cleaning in salt water etc but I’ve placed it in the sunlight for days with a couple of rose quartz crystals nearby.

Quote:
You are what I would call Elder Race, beings that come from a time before time - prior to the Big Bang. Specifically you are one of a group of twelve plus one - not thirteen, the twelve plus one is a 'magical' number. You are the second-to-last that is to be 'found', I've connected with all the rest but one in this Lifetime in one way or another and there is one yet to come - but they're not far away. You have something inside you and you know it's there, you just haven't connected with it as yet. Our group always felt as though something wasn't quite right, there was something that we couldn't quite put our collective finger on but we knew it was there just the same. That's why - in part at least - there are 'establishments' that you rebel against because it's in your very nature. For instance, your dislike of Christianity or the dislike for the established meanings of symbols. There are things that you feel you need to 'fix', things that aren't quite right and you don't know where that comes from.

So, curious: at what point did you suspect that I was or could be one of the group?

I’ve always felt that there is something within, but I don’t know what, I don’t have a feeling of what it is, maybe something to do with the healing energy. It’s one of the reasons that over the years I’ve used crystals, runes, dowsing, tuning forks, singing bowls, guided meditations, looked into all sorts of things such as shamanism, Buddhism, the list goes on; kind of hoping that something will fall into place but nothing has.

Yes, I’ve always had a problem with authority particularly if someone tells me I can’t do something, or you have to do it that way. I will find that my natural way of doing it will be different than all the rest or I’ll go all out to find my way of doing it sometimes just for the sheer joy of doing it my way and not yours! Many a ‘telling off’ at school.

A medium once told me I was persecuted in a past life by religious establishment; that’s why I can’t abide it, plus the fact that it is a human creation meant to control the masses, so it loses on both sides!

Things that I need to fix and that begins with my physical body.

Quote:
Your parents in this Life were your parents in 'that' Life, that's because the circle is being closed. It ends where it begins, it begins where it ends. So to answer your question, within a Soul Group sometimes the 'roles' change depending on what's needed for that particular incarnation. For this Lifetime the circle needs to be closed, it has to end where it began and our parents -yours and mine - need to 'prepare for our coming'.

Yes, I'm aware of that.

Quote:
One of your Guides is not your Guide, but don't get paranoid. One of your Guides has taken on the role because they need to be close to you, to keep the connection as strong as possible. Your mindset is sometimes a little too literal, which is why you've been getting symbols - not just the Soma bottles but the numbers too. By the way the Viking is on our side.

The medium I saw in January told me, that I have a very strong mind and that even as a small child if I didn’t want to do something, I just wouldn’t do it! Fortunately, my parents handled that very well and would never force me to do something. He said that I like to receive information in a certain way. I wasn’t aware of that but that ties in with what you’re saying.

Viking?

Quote:
There's a friend of mine that has a trendy tea shop in Ireland, well she calls then infusions. If I remember rightly she had a recipe for a turmeric infusion, maybe that would be worth a try as the infusion might help the digestion. And it would be cooler than a spoonful of medicine.

I found out the other day you can also get something called a turmeric latte!

Quote:
You did know Matt was 'one of us'?

What makes you say that?

Quote:
I use Firefox browser, have done since the early days when it first came out during the 'browser wars' because it was my way of being rebellious. Anyway, what I like about it is that it has themes and extensions which have been developed by people who just like developing. One of the extensions I use is for downloading YouTubes, and it's quite easy to do. Firefox is free and most of the extensions are too, although often there are nags to get you to buy the professional versions. If you don't like downloading software then that might not be an option because you'll have to download Firefox first. Another option is to sign on with keepvid.com, although I haven't actually tried it so.....

I don’t mind downloading Firefox as that’s a genuine browser. I already have Chrome but I see that Firefox has extensions for youtube vids. So I’ll keep that in mind, in case I need it.

Quote:

My mother inherited her Spirituality from my grandmother, and I inherited mine from her
. There were no Spiritualist churches or anything close to that here in those days, there aren't any anywhere close even today so we both had to fly by the seat of our pants. She's clairvoyant, although the ability scares her and she's very narrow in her acceptance of it. For her it's more of an extended family thing.

Oh, here we go! Same for me, my mother is a spiritualist and her mother, my Nan, also. The place where we lived fortunately had a small spiritualist church and I know my mum and Nan used to go there a lot. I have a memory of when I was about 11, these rather stern looking men would come round to our house and they would go into my Nan’s lounge and I would here these deep voices talking. Years later, I found out they were mediums who would come and see her regularly.

When I started to see mediums myself, my mum used to go with me and one of them said that when he opened the door to us, the three of us were standing there; me, mum and Nan (who would have been in spirit).

Quote:
She's just been diagnosed as having dementia, and for a long time I've suspected something 'wasn't right' with her. She's come through to me too, not so much her herself but more of a Spiritual counterpart if you like.

More synchronicity!

Patrycia