Thread: Lord Shiva ...
View Single Post
Old 20-08-2017, 05:57 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmode
Right.....
I'm having tough time translating & understanding these ways (rituals), but I'm sure they work. "Nav Graha Puja and Hawa"... Anyway... I live in a Christian-orthodox country, so mostly I use Incense from a church to smoke around my place...I guess it's kinda effective...But there's something else...
--
Usually the root of evil on Earth are exactly those guys that attacked you the previous night. AAnd as you shared what your childhood was, I am definately sure that the same forces created that abuse over you when you were a kid...Why ? Why you ?
--
They usually go to some1 who could make a difference in this sick world.Someone that scares them...They despise a "good heart". Take the nessesary measures agains them, but know that somehow you are special...

And knowing how patient they are, they will wait for a moment when you feel weak to repeat the same action.I hope not, though, but I know what we're dealing with...

What is your super-power ?

OM!

Well in Hinduism it is said that whome you worship God take His / Her form to bless you.
If you follow Christianity in orthodox church use incense, its not bad at all.