View Single Post
Old 14-11-2019, 05:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It isn't really handy when not properly grounded. You first need a solid foundation, and a permanent one, before you should endeavour to do the 'higher' things.

Apart from that, being solidly anchored in the body, deep in the lower belly and especially the Earth Star chakra below the feet, helps to do the higher work much better. But most don't get that, think that it hinders that process, while in actual fact it is a requirement to do the higher stuff properly.
As above so below is also as below so above. If you have no roots or few you can also not get into the higher realms. Like the roots of the tree, only when its roots are well developed does it have the strength to hold a large crown with branches and leaves. Like the solid oak, its roots go as deep as it is high.
Grounding is the same.
This is also the biggest lesson and challenge for people: embody the first 3 chakras. Only then can we create Heaven on Earth. We are not here to get up 'there'. We are here to be here, in our first 3 chakras, fully embodied and anchored, and still be connected to the higher realms. The roots need to be established first though.

Wow that's the opposite of what i thought but i realized that maybe i am wrong and i believed that being grounded is why i can't reach the other realms.

What is the best meditation for grounding?? i battle with visualization so i get no were with picturing the roots growing from my feet thing. Do you know of another?

Would grounded sound be effective?
Thanks