View Single Post
Old 31-07-2019, 04:50 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i invite you or anybody else to stop the rain for me next time im stuck in a rainstorm out on the road. rain comes and goes unlike chakras. im not saying it can't be willed away or brought forth at times. its more likely in my view to be able to do that than remove or add chakras at will.

have you or anyone else met somebody whom can add and remove chakras from themselves or anyone else. more importantly anyone else. where is the actual proof of this. traditions are religions so there is no or little competition to move beyond what is given to them. there is no or little original thought of questioning what is presented. and so on and so on. its really easy to tell somebody in the mind or following a tradition and for them to follow it and accept it. or even ignore evidence against it. so in my view to use the evidence of conflict upon how many chakras between religions to build a case that it was their minds that created such isn't enough evidence for me to believe it.

Hello running,

I did mention on this thread in a few post, that I changed chakra system a few time in my life.

I don’t know why but I seem to have this ability to do so depending of people chakra system in my surroundings or depending on my inner state.

From my experience I won’t say that the chakras appear or disappear. The chakras in the body are like the notes on a piano. They are all there already for everyone. Just depends of the music the player is playing on the piano to determine witch notes/chakras will be used.

A simple opinion from my experience.

Enjoy!