Thread: ATLANTIS
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2013, 11:19 PM
Master
Hello Mr Witmore,
I have more Ashkaic trips into Lemoria and Mu, but since that appears to be the culture Atlantis came out of perhaps that will do?

The only thing I specifically have on Atlantis is viewing a Twin city being destroyed by two explosives - the mushroom cloud on one city was blue and on the other city was red.

I found where Lopsang Rompa records in the book "The Third Eye' to have seen the same event in the Ashkaic records. He saw the two cities connected by a floating suspension bridge before the red and blue explosions. I didn't see the bridge as my view happened as the two cities attacked each other and the bridge was obsured by the clouds.
I'm led to believe the war was between Lemoria and Atlantis and both were destroyed. No idea which contenent the twin cities were on tho.

There is another Ashkaic Records visit where some machinery has been built, it is used to direct an astroid. There is also a view from a spaceport or spaceship. From there my consciousness jumps to an astroid which is coming into earths atmospher and heading to an island contentent. My consciousness breaks from the astroid just before impact.
The sense is the war esculated to the point were Lemoria and Atlantis bring meteors down on each other and the two cities that were destroyed were the opening shots of the war.

I've not been able to find out what causes the war specifically. But other people bring info out of the Records seems to indicate that Lemoria which was predominantly using the Energies for spiritual reasons and healing and their whole society technology basis was through interactions with crystals and the Energy (subtle energy). But over time some groups seperated and used crystals and then mineral (metal making) to develope technologies which didn't require mastery of the subtle energies. In other words machinery vs spiritual obtainment.
In time the more physcically technologically based group of people decided to migrate away from Lemoria and thus Atlantis was founded. For many decades both cultures continued to work together harmoniously and somewhat were interdependant as Lemorians were highly developed Healers and anything else associated with the subtle energies and so the Atlantians still needed them as their technologies were being developed.
At some point tho some division happened leading to war. Possibly it makes no more sense than some of the reasons we go to war today and thats why its so hard to make sense out of the Records?

At any rate most of what I've retrieved from that 'time' period is related to how crystals were used in Lemorian Healing Chambers and blueprints for how to build Healing Chambers for Body, Mind, Spirit. Mu was the epicenter of the Priest and Priestesses in that time and highly advanced spiritually. It too was destroyed in the war however.