View Single Post
Old 16-12-2011, 01:18 AM
Suspended
I don't see why not ;) I mean, it's part of life, and everybody thinks about it sometimes. It's also a big mystery so it's natural to be curious. It's also VERY natural to start wondering about it as you get older.

Depends on HOW you think about it, as in, does it worry you or just fascinate you? Do you worry about relatives, or muse on it in case it comes sooner than expected?

Maybe it's not death itself you're thinking about but you're curious was to what comes after. It might be symbolic, or something your guides are trying to point you to - such as a need to accept certain transitions and live more easily with them.

Just a few ideas ;)

All told I'd say no, it definitely isn't weird. I spend a lot of time musing on the nature of it - and it's got nowt to do with the fact AA Azrael is near me all the time. I just find it very interesting, and I'm basically functioning (*crazy face*) so...as long as you're happy, go for it, and see where it leads.

Perhaps you need acceptance of death...mac is right that it can be an extremely liberating experience to approach it appropriately. Accepting it can free you from a LOT of very human fear