View Single Post
Old 24-12-2017, 07:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Aquila King - I think both cardio and weight training (as well as flexibility) are all equally important. Cardio is the best way to get ones heart rate elevated for a sustained amount of time which is good for ones heart, circulation, blood pressure and brain chemical all firing away. Weight training on the other hand helps one battle the signs of getting older, which usually starts with a lose in muscle mass. It's imperative to keep strength training up every year to continue to be strong all over and prevent such thing as osteoporosis. Then there is flexibility where working on being limber helps to keep joints from stiffening up. I think exercise has to be approached from a holistic approach in order to reap the best benefits from it.

I agree.....I'm a weight lifter and very muscular. ...but I also do a lot of cardio that really pushes my heart and breathing.

Why??? Because nobody dies prematurely from NOT having big muscles. ....but people die everyday from NOT taking care of there cardiovascular system.

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!