View Single Post
Old 28-04-2014, 07:46 PM
Master
From recent experience it would seem Some 'past' lives are actually unfolding now, in another Now.

This is a bit complicated but essentially all time and space are Now, time as something linear with a Past marker and Now mark and a Future mark, is a human mental construct not an actuality.
Like others here, I've met another me, this was unusual as it wasn't ordinary video viewings in the ashcaic I'm used too, in fact it was he who found me. He lives Now but in a time current human calendar concepts would call around the year 16,000 BC. He's what we would call a Caveman, living in a small multi generational tribal group which follows the seasons and heard across France/Germany/Italy area.
As my psychic skill sets go up and I increase opening in Awareness so do his. He was recently made what I would call Shaman of his tribe.
We can communicate via telepathy and show each other things in each others worlds/timelines. We have traveled back and forth several times and I enjoy watching him hunt and comparing the effects of evolution on the animals he hunts from his Now to my Now.

When I question Spirit about the purpose of I and my skin and leather clad friend/self knowing each other and how it is I'm able to travel back in time and interact with him, I'm repeatedly told it is not back in time, it is Now, but a Now I would consider to around the time period of 16,000.

I certainly experience this male version of me as being Now and our meetings unfold very spontaneously and organically, it's not something I'm viewing - it's something being created as we interact.

So is it possible to reincarnate into other time periods? Best guess is yes, but technically they aren't the Past, they too are Now - a different yet concurrent Now.
As someone else said in this thread....ultimately I believe "all things are possible". The Great Mystery wouldn't be very great if we wee widdle humans could unravel it all and solve it. lol