View Single Post
Old 15-09-2018, 03:37 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten
You're right. The music has nothing to do with any delusions. it is very real, as have been the experiences the music had colored in. My own experiences here, there was nothing imagined. They weren't imagining it either. They are very real, with everything dialed to eleven, and good or ill, they were just as interested in me as I was in them. Me? Across thirty years of a scrambled life I can safely say they were the only person I thought of every single day. Some days it feels like thirty years would never be enough to overcome the obstacles between us, and if you could walk one year of those miles in my shoes you'd understand why I call you mad for thinking I'd want or need be reminded, at times reduced to asking God to help me forget, or let me forget, but more frequent are the days where forgetting about them truly seems the worst thing imaginable. Love doesn't really describe it or get it, and the same could be said of the h__e that was so pervasive.

Here, I invite you to read my other posts, and come to know how you got everything wrong. I don't take it personally. It's not even a matter of right and wrong. It's just that you've not experienced what myself and others here have, and you've said as much.

edited account too many safely-ies

I will read ur posts. Its hurricane anyway, nothing to do.