View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 10:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Hi I am still getting my head around everything. I discovered this weekend I am a starseed. I was told the exact same thing by three different sources. I always had the name Elanora in my head. I thought it was a guide. This weekend discover it is orions belt instead. I always knew I was from Atlantis. Now to discover this as well trying to find more information please.

You should be always careful of other people telling you, who you are. It might be genuine, it might not. It might be true, part of the truth, or just an all out misinformation or even a lie. But in the end, it might be a nudge in the right direction, to start a path of your self discovery. What you should focus on now, is simply what you are being drawn to. Most of the times, what you need will present itself to you at the most appropriate time. There is always a lot of talk about one waking up. What does that really mean though? =)

However if you found your way here, undoubtedly you feel some urge, yearning and force inside you leading you to know more about this, and potentially about yourself right? The simplest way to know, if you have ties or connections to any of this, is the unmistakable burning feeling inside you, to know who you really are. It would be hard for someone with no relation to all of this, to feel like that. So trust your own gut feeling and a direction you are given by your higher self. There are people out there, that hold no interest whatsoever in any of this, especially in relation to themselves. They will listen with amusement perhaps, but never will they feel like it actually has any personal meaning to them at all. Maybe they actually don't, or the time is not right. Happy discovering =)

edit: Could you share more on the name Elanora. I did some googling, and I failed in finding any correlation between Orions belt and that name. Perhaps it is something that only holds a significance to you, or perhaps my googling skills are just bad. How did you come to that conclusion? I did however found Asteroid orbiting our sun, named Eleonora =) Here are some pictures for you of of the asteroid and the three stars of the belt ;)