View Single Post
Old 19-02-2018, 12:51 AM
Seeker
Haven't posted to this forum in a while but I have been experiencing the same problem as first posted :( It's been entirely perplexing. I've gotten a lot of feedback here and in another section I posted, but nothing is quite on the money. If I spend more than a few hours around my boyfriend I still feel the symptoms. Maybe I will go into more details... 1) completely drained, like I had almost all of the life force energy sucked out of my being 2) my skin/body feels warm and nervy/irritable, almost like a certain feeling I associate with the flu (sometimes when I get the flu my skin feels nervy and when I take a shower and the water hits my skin it is almost painful... reminds me of that). 3) very un-grounded. I have been earthing and using an earthing mat for over a year and can't live without them now. After being with my boyfriend it is like the opposite feeling of being earthed. I feel a nasty static-y charge, almost like a current was being run through my body all night. Similar feeling to experiencing too many EMFs from cell phone, ect. 4) Mental drain and brainfog. To the extent that I have a difficult time functioning for the remainder of the day after he leaves, and cannot do normal tasks. Also my text messages will become littered with spelling errors. 5) Sometimes it is as if my joints have aged and are somewhat arthritic.... Still asking, what is going on?! I am not buying the emotional/psychological/codependency theory at ALL (@SpiritofZoe, OEN34, happyhorse). I was raised by a mental health therapist, know healthy boundaries, etc. This feel more like a purely energy thing. Interestingly enough I am taking a class on supernatural Chinese literature, and recently there has been a lot of material about this notion they used to have about either women (yin) or ghosts (very yin) sucking the male lifeforce energy (yang) out of the man in the story and killing him or nearly killing him. Sometimes when I've read these stories, they go into great detail about the experience and I'm thinking, "That's me!" hahaha. The catch is, me and my boyfriend are both men :) So according to that theory, would be 2 yang energies and no yin around to drain us. The other thing I've been researching is this notion in traditional Chinese medicine about the unique elemental personalities we each have. I am definitely mostly earth and water. I would say my boyfriend is fire. I don't know how that would make such a huge difference. This is all so "out there" for me. I wouldn't actually believe this stuff unless I was so desperate for an explanation. I am afraid this relationship is literally killing me by slowly draining my lifeforce energy which cannot be replaced. :'( The problem is I can't just throw my boyfriend away, he is such a good guy and loving. I have prayed many times to my "guides" and guardian angel. No clear answer. It's like a "figure it out for yourself" situation.