View Single Post
Old 22-06-2018, 09:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
I'm very confused - what about global warming? Where I live we have had above average summer temperatures for the past 5 years or so - quite apparent in earlier start of air conditioner usage and subsequent higher electricity bills.

Well....they used to call it global warming....and when that didn't happen they started calling it climate change.... I suppose so they didn't sound outright stupid.

The facts are that we are seeing colder temperatures, and earlier in most parts of the world.....and having snow in places we should not have...like the tropics...

Does that mean its not hot in some places?? Of course not!
It's pretty hot here in Texas right now....but we also had cold fronts here well into May and that never happens!!!

Bottom line is that the global climate goes through hotter and colder cycles over time.....and there's not a damn thing we can do about it!

And considering that cold cycles have always been much harder on the human population than hot ones......i'll take hotter any day!!!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!