View Single Post
Old 30-06-2019, 10:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
The Kybalion : The Divine paradox You Tube video

All analysis being paralysis arising from and processed by limitation of a thinker as a doer thinking or doing, the effortless shift of polarity with which our consciousness is endowed allows the personality to dissolve and pure presence to manifest employing intuition connected to Universal consciousness. Of course this cognition happens only in the now-continuum.

The becoming is a different road from thinking or hypothesising about the imagined blossoming.

The video is an excellent perspective prompting us to accept our immersion in duality on an as is where is basis, eventually steering towards the same view, being cessation of analysis and instead embracing Divine Love to imbibe, assimilate and transmit it and in fact become Love Itself. The use of the word ‘compassion’ as a higher aspect of the colourations of Love resonates well.

I’ve just downloaded ‘The Kybalion’ ... thanks to you so it’s early to comment upon it in a cursory manner. Wikipedia suggests it was ‘authored by William Walker Atkinson, either alone or with others, such as Paul Foster Case and Elias Gewurz’. The brief synopsis seems sensible. I’ll try to browse through the book over the next few days.

Yes, after watching that video, I have decided to place the Kybalion at the top of my study list. I have heard about it and about Hermeticism before, but I didn't understand enough about it to actually be interested in it, but now that I do, it makes a lot of sense to me...the time is right for the "deeper mysteries" it seems.

Even the comment "As Above, so Below" comes from it, which illustrates the sacred nature of Duality in its entirety, with "Above" and "Below" being the dual polarities, which then become mirrored in each other into Non-Duality, so that transcendence is incorporation rather than exclusion.

Thank you so much for your comments and I understand that Hermeticism is not a popular idea among the more contemporary New Age set who prefer to read stuff like Ekhart Tolle and therefore would not even understand any of this, but I am glad that you got something out of it.