View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 11:05 AM
Master
Michael Newton's "Journey of Souls - Case Studies of Life between Lives

I am currently reading Michael Newton's book, "Journey of Souls - Case Studies of Life Between Lives". It was given to me as a gift by a close friend who is very conversant in such subjects.

From the Back Cover of the Book: Journey of Souls presents the first-hand accounts of twenty-nine people place in a "superconscious" state of awareness using Dr. Michael Newton's groundbreaking techniques. This unique approach allows Dr. Newton to reach his subjects' hidden memories of life in the spirit world after physical death. While in deep hypnosis, the subjects movingly describe what happened to them between lives. They reveal graphic details about what the spirit world is really like, where we go, and what we do as souls, and why we come back in certain bodies.

While I continue to ponder some of the things that are brought up in this book, I was wondering if anyone here has read the book and, if so, is willing to discuss the points raised in the book. Since I am not very familiar with hypnotherapy, it would also be interesting to hear what anyone has to say about the value of using such a technique in this context.