View Single Post
Old 22-05-2018, 04:00 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
This part in bold....I would call them Ancestral Spirit Guides who shouldn't be grouped in with spirits in the sense of keeping them. To put them in the category of spirit keeping is something I strongly disagree with.

What we can do, is make a connection with them for our guidance and perhaps they have something to teach as well. I made a connection with mine long before I learned the term spirit keeping and they have much to teach me concerning my path.

There are spirits, like jinn, who really do need things like vessels but it's more to keep a link between you and them as they don't actually live inside it. As for binding, it's to strengthen the link. I think the terminology that CH uses can be clarified as I get the feeling that certain words can mislead people to different conclusions. The spirits either live in the astral or another dimension, depending which spirit it is, and because of that, a link is needed and no harm in giving a link a boost via a crystal. Human spirits like Ancestral Spirit Guides don't need crystals, etc to either create a link or strengthen one as there's already a link in place which is DNA.

Thank you. This is a great answer. Very informative and will give me food for thought.