View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 01:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
I'm curious if anyone has experienced spirits coming and going in your house? Not a "haunting" so to speak, but maybe different spirits stopping in briefly and moving on? I know it sounds like a strange question, but I've often thought that's what I'm experiencing in my home.

It doesn't feel haunted (as if there is a resident spirit(s)). Once in awhile, I feel as if someone or something is standing next to my bed. It's quite overwhelming, I keep expecting to see something. Other times; Seeing tiny white lights out of the corner of my eye, seeing shadows with my peripheral vision, hearing very faint conversations, feeling as if something touched my shoulder or hair, knocking sounds coming from the pantry door, etc.

However, I do not feel as if my house is haunted. I am not frightened, just curious and sometimes startled. Does this make sense? I'm interested in others thoughts/experiences. Thank you
in my house it happens when major things change. When I first met my wife, she would spend the night while I was at work. At first she would hear walking in the attic. This would happen from time to time when she would spend the night and I wasn't home. After we married her and her daughter moved in her daughters bedroom closet door would open on it's own. Understandablely so if freaked her out. We demanded the spirit to stop because it scares her. Since then the obvious things stopped. But there still around from time to time. We all just coexist. You can tell when there around and when you can't.