View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 08:00 PM
Master
My deep and heartfelt condolences to you, and your family during this time of grieving.

I am very fond of birds, and used to have one, not a love bird but rather a parakeet. This bird touched my heart as I would talk to it often to try and teach it to speak, with a soothing voice and it did speak and was able to learn. I marvel at the fondness I had for this creature, and the level of trust the magnificent little girl/guy displayed and was able to maintain.

I can not keep birds now as my family members do not feel the same as I, they often will say- birds are filthy creatures and such. I completely disagree entirely. Yes their messes can be gruesome, but I find them highly intelligent, gentle and beautiful souls.

Despite I can not keep them I keep them around me. Not the creatures themselves but representations of them, love birds in particular, I have fondness for. I have some wall artwork featuring a couple on a branch, and I have two small ones with clips on them clipped to a shelf.

Your friend will always be with you in heart.

Perhaps when you are ready you will be and remain open, not for a replacement (individual souls whether human or not, can not be replaced), but for a new friend.

I wish you much healing and peace during this transition.

My deepest condolences to you.