View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
There really is no reason to be fearful, particularly if your intentions are clean. What I see you mostly talking about is "synchronicity" with a large possibility of precognitive input. I know that precognition is a thing, as I've seen it unfold quite clearly at times in my own experience. If something is important for me to know it will burst itself clearly into a dream, as a real time experience that mirrors an actual occurrence the next day. These types are very rare for me but are potent when they happen.

While synchronicity is almost a daily experience. Things will just work-out in ways that are far too convenient for chance. And yet I feel that you mentioned the key as to how this stuff works. I'm rarely looking for such things to work out as they do, they just do. I can often put the pieces together as an alignment is unfolding, but it clearly wasn't something that I had purposefully made happen.

And that's the trick to not worrying about this stuff. You have go let go for such things to come to you, if you try and make something happen it won't.. because you're not aware of all the necessary pieces involved in the network of events that's required to make it so. So the harder your try the less likely that you'll gain any traction.
Thank you my friend.

After about a week of me running in circles like a dog chasing it's own tail, I needed to hear this.

It is the ego that 'tries'....it is the ego that is 'scared'...and I am still holding on to the very last vestige of it, even though I have, for all intents and purposes 'let go'.

Thing is, I am only 'letting go' temporarily and thus I bounce back into an existence which makes absolutely no sense to me because it wasn't meant to make any sense to me.

If you are to liken it to anything, I have awakened my spiritual energies, but I have only raised up as far as my brow chakra, where I can see all these things unfold in real-time but I haven't progressed any further than that.

If I was able to direct my energies further, I would see that the 'mind' and 'matter' is all an illusion anyway and you are right, there is no "I" in 'try' but there is a 'Y'?

When I try my hand at anything, I rarely succeed in actually doing something because I am still trying, not achieving and this has happened all my life and it is a bugbear of it.

Yes, I also thought it is a combination of synchronicity and precognition, not direct materialisation....I mean, you don't see the objects appear out of 'thin air' as if by magic....but when it happens, it kinda gives off that whole 'vibe' or impression.

I know I still have a lot of negativity inside me and I am a living witness to all those 'negative synchs'.....it's the way the universe screws with me...

For example, something bad will happen at least a dozen times in a row...like my mobile phone will ring when I am otherwise occupied....I will get the whole run of red lights on my way from my house to the nearest town.....objects will 'magnetically' attract other objects and become caught/entangled with it...something will happen that I need to attend, with absolutely no given notice and it always corresponds at exactly the same time and day as a function I really wanted to attend and I was really looking forward to going, but now I cannot...

So, when these 'negative synchs' happen over...and over....and over....one gets into a very negative mindset and exasperatingly says; "why the eff do these unlucky circumstances ALWAYS seem to happen to me"? now, once that thought is expressed, you basically doom yourself to have these experiences continue for the rest of one's life...

So, if I replaced all my negativity - I would become god incarnate. Am I really ready for that? am I ready to be a god myself?

This is why I am fearful.