View Single Post
Old 18-12-2011, 05:27 AM
MythicalReviver

Hi Sparrow! Loving your posts, they are very inspiring.

Several pages into the thread you wrote: "There are people who fail to realize that the spirit world has little influence on the day to day manifestations within the physical world. This is to say, the spirit world tend to leave the physical ‘stuff’ to the physical beings within it, and interfere very little. "

There are many times when I feel something should have happened to me, but didn't. For example, I'm driving and nearly get hit by another car. I should have been hit, but miraculously I was not. I cannot help but feel that there was some sort of higher intervention at that moment. Is it incorrect of me to feel that way, that the belief of higher intervention is just a human concept?

Another example, it was the middle of the night one night and I was hysterically upset, and pleading to recieve a phone call from a certain someone. Moments later, the person called me. Is it just coincidence? What can you share about "coincidence"? If I've missed it in another post somewhere, I apologize.