View Single Post
Old 30-06-2013, 05:49 AM
Knower

Actually her findings seem to point to the fact that the entire human race was seeded by extraterrestrials from the beginning, not just the Native Americans. A lot of people seem to be coming around to this understanding, not just those who are exposed to her books. According to her material, seeding life on different planets is something the ETs do throughout the universe. We know that human DNA is at least 95 percent the same as a chimpanzees DNA. But, how about that other 5 percent? Her findings seem to indicate that we are all hybrids - a mix of chimp and ET, although not all the same type of ET (which explains how we have different races of human beings).

I try to keep an open mind. I really can't see Dolores making up this stuff though because she has taught thousands of people how to do what she does. You can get questions answered from the akashic records, from guides, from the persons Higher Self, and from the person's past life personalities. So, if her or her students can ask these numerous sources the same questions and they always receive the same answers or similar answers to their questions then there must be something to it.

Btw, I think it was her book "The Legend of Starcrash" that talks about the Native Americans having ET DNA. But, she does mention in other books how we're all hybrids seeded by ETs.