Thread: Haunted Dolls
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 04:11 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
And that's what I am getting at. You don't know what you are getting into when buying something with the pretense that it's "haunted". When you cross that barrier of allowing it into your home. All types of stuff can happen because one gives permission to let it happen. While there is also a good chance the item is a regular item being marketed as haunted.

One is also creating the intention that they are allowing in anything to come into your home instead. And really, what are you allowing into your home as a "haunted doll?" Anything that is attached to it. See where this can go sour for you lillybelle?

Yes, I see what you're concerned about. You're worried about it being something malevolent. That's why I looked specifically for a haunted doll with a child spirit. I figured that gave me the best chance of it being something sweet and harmless. I figured if anything went wrong, all I had to do was give the doll to someone who knew what they were doing. For instance explain what happened to a local church and let them deal with the doll.