View Single Post
Old 25-08-2013, 02:52 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Any lessons that person failed to learn that they chose to learn before reincarnation just has to face them again in the next life. Sometimes they can get harder.

Who makes that judgement call, who decides failure or success? If Spiritual people don't judge then Spirit is a lot less likely to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibromom
I just want to put this out there. About a month ago I always thought that you would either go into utero when you left Earth via suicide or would be an Earth bound spirit. That being said, I had a visit from an old friend who died about 15 yrs ago (official report was OD but he was struggling with his sexuality & most believed it to be suicide, including myself) He was my first spirit to talk to me. Let me just say he was happy & at peace. I don't know for sure anymore about anything, but I still believe we are here to learn & teach & suicide I would think would void out 'contract' or charts if you will.
Good example. If Spirit is as good as it's cracked up to be with Loving Spirits waiting for us on the other side, who's to say they'll make an exception about suicide? Which might well be the lesson/karma/whatever else. Suicide as a lesson/destiny, is that so hard to think about?

If there is no time to Spirit and everything is right here, right now, where does that put the linearity of past Lives, karma, lessons etc? It sounds very much like a contradiction to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgrundy
I look at pain and hardship as something we choose to experience before we incarnate. Suicide cuts the experience short so I do believe we have to finish what we wanted to learn or release and that finishing it can be challenging.

And if suicide is meant to be the experience? I'm not criticising here, just asking the questions that most don't want to.