Thread: Reality
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2017, 11:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hi Shivatar,

Smart man, keep it simple, lol

Basically, not attempting to prove or disprove anything.
Everyone has his/her own take on things and experiences life in their own way.

For myself, don't go around pondering on it all. Yes can be too complex and can go on 'til the end of time debating.

Just, interested in people's take on it. This in a way expands my own thoughts on it.

Although will express my thoughts,

At times curious as to what arises in our consciousness and how thes things may relate. Which to me forms and/or influences the view of what is or maybe real.

Thank you

Well, I prefer to keep it simple and to not have conversations about certain things because the potential for the conversation to become negative is great. If I do engage it's because I sense the potential for a rare experience is larger than usual. When I do engage I try not to talk about right or wrong, rather I just talk about what I've experienced and what I think. I feel talking about me is Ok and what I think about other peoples thinking, but I don't feel good talking for everyone or speaking in absolutes.

I think that there is good reason to have certain conversations but it's not in the general "i pat your back, you pat mine" kind of conversation. It's the clashing of two rams, two intellectual rams, and the collisions created is something where profound growth can take place. Over time I've learned the dangers of smashing heads and have learned who I should smash with and who I should have mercy on. (I have a hard head lol)