Thread: Reality
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2017, 01:36 PM
Master
Reality

Hello,

Placing some thoughts here.

I have come across questions and debates (for lack of better word) in regards to reality.

In one way it seems the individual creates his/her reality. Through what is thought to be, a self image created, and through what may or may not be perceived.

Then there seems to be that which just occurs around the individual. Nature doing its thing, as I am phrasing it. Regardless of what I may think should or desire, nature does it thing. It seems to go on creating beyond what I think it to be.

So, there appears two sides in experiencing living as this human being, which creates reality for this individual. That which is thought to be and perceived and that which is just being in and of itself. The sides seem interlinked and the how, why, what, and so forth get expanded in regards to the way this individual relates to it all.

What I find and continue to have reenforced in my mind is that neither are separate from the self and my being.

All of this is of the journey and creates in its own way(s) the reality I am experiencing.

But, there is the mysterious piece that appears and forms that is just there. Comes to my consciousness and awareness without effort on my part. Noticed and experienced through the senses and perceptions and forms in the mind.

It seems the reality is that it is both as I think it to be and as it is being without me thinking, lol. Quite the brain twister at times.

Sharing how reality is coming across for me at the moment.

What are the thoughts and insights you all have?