View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 09:08 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
There are other magical explanations of this. It sounds a bit Svengali to me - not exactly the same but hints of it. When we give things to darker entities (usually things they can't get from the mundane world themselves) in a pact we usually get something in return. Now it sounds as if She wants you as a servant. But you don't say enough about the pact as to how or why?

Twin Flame is just one of many sets of beliefs, a fashionable one currently. Choosing it as part of your path is of course up to you. She might have chosen you as her servant or acolyte on the Earth side. It may just be wishful thinking. You must decide.

Some of these words that you have mentioned I have never heard before, but I appreciate your reply. The deal wasn't much talked about but it allowed us to feel each other at all times she just told me to kiss her and I did. Recently she was impregnated by a man who was her ex, she kept the kid and went on. She gave birth two weeks or maybe three ago. I haven't felt her since she left. But I've had dreams of her with me in a hotel that I owned multiple times. I don't know I think it's a test of patience and trust but I have no clue. I've really lost touch with my spiritual side period really. I used to be able to identify spirits just by their power/energy level and now I can't even tell if I have a demon here that's how much I have closed myself off.. I'm just lost waiting at this point. Perhaps she has chosen me as a servant but we are both beings with similar power celestially lol