View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 04:25 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello Kine Lea

As you were waiting alone it is possible that the officer stepped in from the Spirit World to watch over you. This happens a lot but we do not always open to talk about it is all. At times we put it up to our subconscious being scared of being alone and we feel someone is there to help. Most times there is someone there but we want to be kept safe.

Lynn

To be honest, I do have misgivings about mediumship, and with good reasons.

A while ago I worked as a security guard and pulled a three night weekend solo shift at a haunted house out in the middle of nowhere.
Some guards swear they had seen ghostly appearances, maybe to scare me maybe not, but I can't say I saw or was aware of any apparitions. What I can say is that there were many "bumps in the night", of which being a guard I had to check out.
My experience was one of an almost physical presence of negativity. An unnatural force. Some of which was malevolent.
I had several accidents, some down right nasty, before my shift had finished.

It wasn't until many years after, I was living elsewhere, and watched a TV documentary about a London college that had been given an envelope to be kept safe for a very long period of years. When the stipulated time arrived for opening the envelope it happened that there were early photographs of Victorian seances, complete with ghostly apparitions seen in the background.

Of course academics won't believe in such things and will go out of their way to disprove them; the London college professor being no exception.
After he had shown the photographs to photography experts, a New Scotland Yard forensics team, and others, it was agreed upon that they were fake. But, none could say how they were faked.

Still perplexed the professor took the photographs to a college for mediums - an old Victorian mansion house out in the middle of nowhere. The very place I had once worked.
It was very interesting to see the place as it once was. Before the workmen and the diggers had turned it into a concrete shell surrounded by mud.

So you see, I think the dead should be left in peace. Only if and when they decide to visit us can it then be good and proper. With positiveness, rather than negativeness.

Please don't take any of this as a reflection on yourself, Lynn.
Your OK. I've read many of your posts and know your heart is in the right place, and that there is a real need for mediums to repair what damage has been done.

Rod