View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 11:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
While I can't help you to specifically understand your own images I could say that somewhat similar experiences of my own have over time settled into sense of meaning which is less about the symbols themselves and more about the fact I saw them.

So, again, over time they, the experience remembered as symbols, would come back and nudge me at the edges during some specific being on the edge of a discovery and somehow bind it into a substantive thing but at the same time not be substantive at all so it's become, such things, less about actual attainment as such and more about that one is attaining.

Like a friend who's hug is forgotten but then when we least expect it and have entirely forgotten it then that hug is remembered and felt even deeper with a vague sense on the side that at the time of the hug they knew it was to be remembered.

Hey, thanks for your input!

Yeah, I feel as time has passed, I slowly start to understand the images I've seen. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees symbols and other signs. I do remember other images I had seen when I meditate, I remembered another one today funny enough. It's here if you want to see it :) ( http://postimg.org/image/ddgq4dd4j/ )