View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyther
So a short while ago this year I had a deep spiritual experience and saw many different symbols and images. These images I saw were in fact soul memories, seeing around 100-200 of them during the experience. I've seen these same images several times when I was very young, all in the same order when I last saw them. I completely forgot about the images until I had the spiritual experience.

I've seen these symbols throughout my life so far and just seeing them again gives a strange deep feeling. There is meaning behind the symbols which I'm trying to find out. The curiosity of wanting to know more about them grows each day. I meditated recently and remembered a few of the images in the experience and then quickly saw my guide I haven't seen before. (A bright red buddah-fairy with a bright flower behind it in the meditating posture)

The symbols I kept seeing where different shapes, stars, crescent moons, triangles, circles, etc. It felt a lot like a 'supercomputer' seeing different colors and patterns with the symbols. I will show the first image and the last image I saw in the experience. Also, note that the drawings don't fully interpret how the images actually looked in the experience as it was much more detailed and intense.

On the first image, it started off from the 'egg' on the left and then had some wavelength pattern come out of it and then went into different images, I can't remember them all though.
First image: http://postimg.org/image/9fgjohhtf/

The final image I saw: http://postimg.org/image/axdzhi0ir/

I've seen these many times, I don't know what they all mean, I did get certain thoughts and message throughout it. But I want to explore deeper into those meanings. If anyone has any similar experiences or know what the symbols could represent, share

When I first looked at the egg one my immediate intuitive sense was the egg was symbolic of unconditional love and healing. The waves extending outward relating to the feminine and masculine energies within the whole egg itself one with your higher self in the middle.The box in which they are radiating, connected me to a space screen, where within the whole screen lays the formation of the whole universe/planets etc.. In some ways the merging of the waves is the formation of the whole coming into being as one source..

The second one again intuitively came to me as a shadow box. The box holding within it many smaller connected boxes within the shadow self itself. The colour of that box if it is the right colour seen, connected me to open communication and clarity of thought, which relates to heightened intuitive ability and spiritual growth..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder