View Single Post
Old 18-05-2015, 09:24 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Obviously if there turns out to be no afterlife, then this is the natural state of affairs. I find the idea terrifying, atheists generally seem unperturbed by it, It's just impossible to imagine isn't it??

You couldn't even be aware of blackness as there is no you to perceive it, How can a conscious being experience non existence?? Its mindblowing. It would be as if you never existed, past, present & future all erased. It makes me dizzy thinking about it! It bothers me more actually that might have happened to my mum & dad but it's still so abstract, to not perceive even not perceiving.

Thoughts on this??
You DONT even want to imagine absolute nothing. Absolute dark exists, its the opposite of God, but its different, its a void its a black mass that absorbs and devours anything, it tears you destroys you.

I have been in damnation, but luckily I was given one last chance thanks to someone...when I was little I still had nightmares of damnation and thats thousands of years away...if you trully want to experience non existence wich is damnation than go into a totally pitch black room, close doors, make it absolutely sound proof. And just be there, no sound, no light, nothing and the only thing you are sure of is that its forever and it will never end. It slowly devours you, you will cry but you cannot cry, you want to scream but you cannot scream, you want at least a glimpse of what is called existence but there is none, you and your mind only, you will go insane and your soul slowly decomposes, shatters, you dont even know if you exist or what there is absolute confusion, its unbeliavable agony...trully there is nothing worse than nothing forever. Even CIA tortures people by putting them into pitch black chamber, in few days they die of instanity...