Thread: No God
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 03:17 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Chop wood, carry water, ......Specifically, equanimous lovingkindness is needed at the most local and individual of levels.
Since what you need for equanimity and care of the mind, body & spirit will be broadly similar to me but equally may vary widely in the unique, individual specifics or "specs".Peace & blessings 7L

Yes some have more gas than others, so an so on for each pecific individual needs in aiding their equanimity of mind via equanimity of body needs ---taking care of business----.

Equanimity of breath, eating, sleeping, bladder, farting, bowels, orgasm and human attention ---thats 8--- are the primary set that aid me personally in finding my personal equanimity of mind.

Others may not have that same set as each human is unique in their specific needs, as you make clear.

That said, we know the No God has No Belly Button, but what about the Yes God? Do they have a naval? Does the Yes God have a MaMa?

Sorry, do not answer ---unless you cant helps yourself--- that as it is really topic for another thread.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman