View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 06:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Which Am I? Starseed, Indigo, Crystal, or Wanderer?

I'm very new to this site.

I am definitely an old soul; I've been told many times. My mom always said I raised myself.

I'm extremely sensitive and no matter what I do, nothing seems to work. I can barely stand places that have people there, so I spend a lot of time alone, or prefer to hang around animals/nature instead. I know where animals stand - they like you or they don't. They're fundamentally honest creatures. Us, on the other hand, we say the opposite of what we mean.

I have VERY vivid dreams. If I'm not stressed about something the next day or two, I can remember pretty much every detail of my dream. Sometimes I'll have multiple ones to the point where when I wake up, I am disoriented/don't remember where I am. I've had dreams that have had come true. There was one, that I dreamed of a field trip and it played out in every single way before I left to go on the school trip. I was in a state of constant Deja vu that whole time. Another time --- when I was really young, I had a nightmare (my parents said that there was a time when I had nightmares every night and would wake up screaming but I don't remember all of it) and I remember seeing three shadows at the foot of my bed.

When I was younger, I used to see things or feel like I was constantly being watched everywhere I went. I know I am an Empath at the very least.

I have always felt out of place. Very rarely, do I feel like I belong anywhere. Although, I will say, that I do feel fairly connected here, strangely enough.

I do sometimes struggle with depression, but I seem to have kicked it somehow. I think meditation (for me) helps a lot. I always feel light enough after meditation that I can carry on with enough strength. I also definitely suffer from what I would say, a chronic anxiety.