View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 06:39 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
it is a major road to break away all of anything that holds us back in any way. this whole year has been amazing for reaching personal goals. i'm at the point right now where i kno without a doubt dreams come true if you feel it and know you can turn it into a reality. its a knowing you can. you just can. and so you do. and there it is.
tell me any of this stuff would have happened from my making and beliving 3 years ago and i would have thought you were making fun of me. It's been a slow and long transformation to regain my own inner power, confidence and strength and integrate masc and fem energies. it's still a process. but im seeing more light now than dark. i let so much go now. i've come to a point where my inner peace is more important than turbulent emotions consistently. all for what was always in my control. to hold it, or let go. my choice. and from there i could start feeling my inner self step more forward from out of the shadow. We'll get there :)
next step is to develop a link between you and the divine.spirit.god.whatever you wanna call it.thats defo the next part of ur cycle.