View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 12:08 PM
Lorelyen

With sincerity, people should remind themselves that we are all individually responsible for our emotions, our being and what we let into our lives.

I honestly hope I'm not offending here but it isn't that he won't leave you alone it's that you won't stop him getting at you. All right, for most people who come out with statements like your o/p they're fairly early on their spiritual path so may find it difficult. You really do seem to be wasting emotional energies on this. Since you haven't been in contact since 2012 then how come he still needs you? If he's grown at all even on the mundane he'll be a different person now anyway. Or is it that deep down you still need him?

So I suppose there's only one way to find out. Next time you feel a pang work out some way to contact him - phone? messenger? letter? - forget telepathy. Sometimes it's difficult to work out what's a real telepathic message and just something we're imagining. Obviously as the relationship is/was discomforting you'd have to be circumspect but it's the only way.

Should you want shot of him, there are ways - a few have been suggested among topics on this part of the forum but if you're expected to pay money for them there are things you can do for yourself.

Wishing you the best sorting it out.