View Single Post
Old 19-07-2017, 07:35 PM
Seeker

Twin Flame won't leave me alone??

I have this issue where my tf won't leave me alone even when I tell him to go away telepathically, we're not together and I no longer have any contact with him physically which is of his own choosing and I respect that. I haven't seen him since 2012 and he ignored me for several years prior before getting into a relationship. Now I respect his decisions, and have been focusing on my own personal growth but his soul won't leave me alone!!!!

I hear him talking to me (his soul or an aspect of him) calling me "Hun" and when I tell him "Go away, I'm trying to focus on myself" he says "No" and then says "I'm not going anywhere". I even envison myself pushing him away to which he grabs my arms and looks me in the eyes telling me "I love you and I'm not going anywhere".

Sometimes when I'm feeling down and depressed and think about ending it or think off moving to another country I can hear his voice shout "NO!!" In a panic and then I see him in a vision staring at me in pain which a lot of black energy surrounding him.

He always says telepathically "I need you!"

Throughout all this I feel the pain deep within my heart not from me but from him and I just think if he doesn't care about me physically then why is his soul bothering me?!

I just can't stand the involuntary magnet my heart feels towards him I always feel suffocated because it's like he doesn't want me to go anywhere and that his soul will follow me no matter where I go.

I can feel him angrily watching me now as I type this it's
scary.

It's like he wants our relationship to continue in the spiritual but I'm like you're with your gf in the physical? You can't have both! I honestly feel sorry for her but he keeps coming to me.

Like when he does come to me and his gf is in the same dream he ignores her and focuses on me which makes me feel sorry for the poor girl.

He always reaches towards my heart chakra and puts his hands through it igniting feelings of love within me and tells me when I question him about his gf "I don't love her, I love you!" Which confuses me because they seem happy judging on the pictures of them together, so why doesn't he leave me alone?