View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 11:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
I've had major spiritual awakening about 2 years ago and left my job to start my own business, in online marketing. Because online marketing is what I have been doing for over 10 years and I'm so used to it.

But the thing is, I don't make much money from it and feel I give a lot and do not receive much in return. It all feels like hard work and not fun most of the time.

I did a reading with a psychic that told me I should do something more related to spirituality and energy. I am thinking in doing a Reiki course and see if new doors open to me as I like to help people to align with their truth.

I feel burned out and feel like I am having a crisis and doing a lot of soul search. Online marketing has been what I know and feel "secure" and it's just hard to leave it, although I am tired of seeing little results.

Any advice or help would be appreciated. Thank you!
'
'
letting go is always difficult if your needs require you to be somewhere where your focus is losing interest. Trust is hard if your reliant on money to take care of yourself to move away from our comfort zone..Risk itself is again a difficult factor thrown into all this.

Small steps always helped me through this place in me.

First step try the reiki. As a reiki practioner I know it supported me immensely to open deeper and gain much for my own awareness. So it could be a great starting point. Look at most things as being about helping you, then others come into that space when your ready.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder