Thread: Pagan Genocide
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Since the begining of christianity it seems so many people have been persecuted for not bowing to jesus the king. It may be easier to make a list of those that haven't. Honestly with the exceptions of themselves it doesn't leave a whole lot left I think. I think persecution comes in more ways than killing and torture. It could perhaps include being told your going to hell for ever and ever for not bowing. I see billboards saying this in many places on the interstates in the us. To me its scary! I went to church one time and got to hear how gay people don't get to go to heaven. Another time it was about how you should vote if your a true christian bowing king jesus. To me that's persecution. I personaly have zero interest in any religion. To me it only divided man kind. Not something I wish to do while I'm here. I wish to love myself and love others as they are. At least attempt to. If I go to hell so be it. But I don't believe I will be

And it seems the christians have been persecuted by groups as well. And that's sad as well. I hope one day we will all out grow this childish behavior.