View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 01:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
I separate the World(roman) from the Earth(Down Trodden Indigenous People first). This World(Babylon) are the Tares in the parable of the Wheat and the tares that sprung up around US. It's doing the exact same thing it did to Yeshua and his people as they have done and still are doing to US. Although this modified/evolved Roman rendition of Babylon was expected when you consider what's written about how diverse that beast was/is not/yet is or rather has become, so diverse it tries to morph its appearance into the Wheat but couldn't quite do it right. And neither can because it meets a mass called 'The Ashes of the Red Heiffer". It is now realised that this is the sin of this World(Romantic Babylon) that killed Yeshua and all the other Prophets/Tohunga that were/are Annointed to carry out their duty.believe it or not I just pointed out many sins of this World(Hello), so much so that when anyone reading this comes across the verse that says 'Born into sin' they will see another perspective as if they've been awakened. It's funny because when these awakened people go on to realise that they've had all that they've ever needed to know to end this confusion(World). These are the forgiven both of this World(BabyRomian) and the sins of the Earth. So that brings us to another perspective of the saying "first and last" that a number of biblical and non biblical people have said and meant the time before the Fall and After. Everything that caused the middle is removed and put in a place of its own.theres more to say on this so Yeah Nah cuzzy.

It seems to me, and if you allow my discernment of you a bit; that your always trying to find a way to condemn people. You don't search the scriptures for life, your harping and trying to find death and misery. death and suffering and desires to see the scriptures as punching on people; this strange spirit is always with you. I find scriptures that show people being forgiven and saved. You punch back, using the scriptures to show humans not making it into Gods kingdom. Your mind can't conceive of universal salvation, You think its not possible with God, but ALL things are possible, ALL sinners are already saved, no matter what they have done. I can see it, its a wonderful thing to behold. God's great grace.