Thread: Why ?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 08:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
You know, I have seen videos of her giving 'Shaktipat' (energy transmission) to people...all of this 'cool breeze' stuff...all of her teachings which are rather cult-indoctrinating (to me anyway) despite the fact that other/many people love her, but I couldn't get through a single book of hers, unfortunately...you could try "The Divine Cool Breeze" which I had to put down after reading about a quarter of it.

When one has been totally spoiled by 'The Serpent Power' by Arthur Avalon, 'Kundalini and the Evolution of Man' by Pundit Gopi Krishna, 'The Kundalini Tantra' by Swami Satyananda Sarasvati, the 'Hatha Yoga Pridipika' by Swami Svatmarama and the 'Pancatattva secret ritual', the 'Tibetan Mahanirvana Tantras' and 'Soundarya Lahari' by Adi Shankaracharya, it's hard to read anything that Nirmala Devi writes, because it's like a university graduate trying to read a kindergarten book...'see Spot run...run, Spot, run'...meh.

Om Namah Shivaya

Thanks, just got it for free so if it's rubbish I haven't wasted my pennies.
I'm just half way through ' I am that ' which I am enjoying, read it many years ago but I didn't appreciate it then, now the time is right I do.

Btw, I loved Spot