View Single Post
Old 26-10-2017, 09:46 AM
Master
Well.

To be honest, I do not believe there is any set term for it itself out there, I could be wrong on this though.

I see many people refer to the law of attraction as LOA.

I am not sure how many refer to all this as something else. I do not think it really matters so much what people call it, if they do call it something it is more than likely due to personal preferences.

When I started with LOA I called it LOA, like others do. However as I worked to practice it more, I decided to begin calling it by how I specifically work with the energy.

I simply call it the ability of Manifestation. That is to say when I speak of LOA or think in terms of it I now use the words Manifesting, Manifestation, and Manifest.

I either talk about it with those terms- the manifest category or I simply state it as creating our own realm/ reality.

Like I said, I believe people call it what they personally prefer. The word Manifestation may offend the tastes of someone else, they may prefer energy, or working with the universe, or LOA, and there are some who still call all this magic, or others who call it magick instead.

It's all relative.