View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 08:47 PM
Ascender
Holy Freakin' Full Moon 1/1/18

All day yestetday, this nudging urge to sit. To sit and be. Eyes closed in stillness. Come home and remember it's the biggest full moon of the year. Gazing up to the night sky, I found it. I felt it's power. The grace. As I lifted my hands in salute to it's beauty, the energy was immense. To engage in my yoga practice and meditate in dedication to the moon was incredible. Tapping into the feminine and masculine for the perfect, grounded balance. To say the moon has no effect on us as humans is just silly. We are energy. And I am so thankful last night I got to soak in it's intuitive healing. I woke with fresh perspective. Ready to keep up with my body cleansing and tackle more yoga. Every day I am rediscovering bits and pieces of my truest self. It is so beautiful to be back in a place of self care and dedication to glowing from the inside out. I ended in child's pose, for head melted into the mat, thanking everything. Not with words in my head but the stillness of peace radiating within and around me. Beautiful.

Happy and blessed new year to us all :)