View Single Post
Old 15-01-2020, 05:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuesday
How is it interesting to you?

First of all, there are countless verses who talk about the fact that those who are dead, good or bad, are fallen asleep...

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might, for there is no work or thought or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol, to which you are going"

Sheol = Hades, the rich man was in Hades, and he was very much alive, able to think.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 "And the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it. "

This verse suggests that the dust ( the human body ) return back to Earth as it was and the spirit ( what spirit? ) returns to God who gave it, in fact, if you look at Ecclesiates 12:6 it talks about the silver cord, which is like an infinite invisible wire that connects the spirit with the physical body so it may be that the spirit of man goes back to God.

I sensed the silver cord several times, I was never able to see it, but to sense it, and this happened when I had my first OBE and some time later on.

I can go on but I think it's better to go slowly and to discuss together these things and the story.