View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 10:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
It could be treated as illness, but i guess not many see what is beyond?

Yesterday i talked to friend and his solution is, when something comes up, that makes you anxious, you take pills and that is it. When it doesn't work, you take stronger pills. Right?

So HSP is more general therm, through which individuals can identify at some point, but it is not a path, there is something to recognise, what makes you that way.

What i take as hsp, when something makes your energy centers overactive and you can percive more than usually and that is involuntarily becouse of lack of knowledge and understanding. It is nice to be healthy sensitive.

It is nice to be a healthy sensitive..yes indeed.

I notice many hsp attach to the label and don't break through its gift of awareness and how to manage and stay more balanced in life as you are. I know many who find out they are hsp, then they attach to it and begin the journey of misery of being one and all the problems associated. This I have noticed goes on for a long time. But then so do pain bodies in normal humans who are not hsp.

I have noticed along with myself those that become more empowered as a hsp do tend to live life to its fullest. They want to experience life more open and sensitive in lots of ways that gives one a richer more fulfilling experience as I see it.

I know myself cursed by hsp and empowered by it, so I have a good understanding of how it can be on both sides of this.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder