View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 09:05 AM
Knower

Astral Projection it would seem has something to do with the energetic body or bodies. Like your physical resonance, vibrating into another dimension while your brain is active... it's a very earthly realm-like state where you involve what you as a personality know and believe with the higher realms of reality. It's what you perceive about the world.

But it's weird because there's more than one type of projection. There's the "remote viewing" type (you may have heard of), which isn't considered "astral projection" like I typically understand it as. Since it's a type which can actually interact with the quote "real world" as you mentioned, like seeing someone in another room or seeing spaces which exist without any prior knowledge. Which is probably astral projection really, and what I said before is a deeper dream-state.

Astral Travel has nothing to do with the physical whatsoever. Mostly involving traveling worlds and embracing the deeper aspects of Self. Something something forbidden word merkaba... consciousness amplified without the limitations of the human vehicle. usually we see colors which don't exist because we don't use our real eyes, or we feel something deep whiten us which is distant yet familiar. An example of this is when people claim to have met with family members but they were disguised as humans. It's probably sounding so crazy, but our brain only recalls astral experiences using common things. Like water, people, animals, numbers. When the reality of the astral realm isn't comprehended during conscious-awakeness.

EDIT: I don't actually claim to know any of this, but I'm just making speculations. The differences aren't so easy to define because the fault seems to be with language. And personal experiences may not help somebody else understand. I'm just bored ^_^