View Single Post
Old 30-12-2017, 06:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

The how is a very individualiatic thing. The web site link in my signature attempts to guide those interested in these things. However it is not a formula.

We all have an intellect which wants direction for some thing like this. Now if you ask your higher self that question, instead of me, the energy of your intent will be greatly appreciated. Trust your intuition and your inclinations on how to proceed.

Using your imagination is a good way to start. Ask a question and then guess what that answer might be. Have a discussion where your higher self is allowed to make suggestions. Then put those insights into practice. Have that follow up conversation where you get to talk about the results of your efforts.

This is a full body experience. How you feel will influence your logical reasoning. What keeps most of us from success in these things is our own intellectual objections. That is why many traditionally use trance channeling to get the intellect out of the way. In my view it is best if you can train your brain to step aside and allow your intuition to have its say.

John
You write, on your site "Embrace your higher self with a hug". How does your (John's) higher self look? Do you know his name?