View Single Post
Old 28-05-2018, 10:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Once I was in a big commercial center with a friend and I was completely confused in 10mn. Couldn't understand what she was sayin (Asking for repeat 3times!!) and I was spatially disoriented. Felt completely lost and sucked lol.

I work in communication so I really need to focus myself !

Hi,

My understanding and my experience with these things is that your brain is reorganizing itself. It is moving away from strictly linear information processing to being more multidimensional.

I would say 'yes' to your thread's primary question. However it is not strictly an age related thing. It is time for those who can become more this way to start their transition. I have a similar issue myself. I can hear quite well. Yet the task of translating linear vocabulary sentences spoken by others has become harder for me. I can ask some one to repeat what they said. They will say it in the same way every time and I do not understand it any better.

What kind of work do you do in communications? It is an interesting career choice for some one like you to have. Knowing in your life plan about this probable circumstance and being drawn to that field of work.

In my case I am dysletic. My right brain lobe has always been way ahead of the left brain's linear processing abilities. I read that this condition is actually a balance in brain lobe information intake. Some thing dysletic people have which is understood as a learning disability and not an evolutional ability.

I hope that my thoughts on this will resonate with you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/