View Single Post
Old 18-04-2019, 03:28 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
What are some good books to read about spiritual philosophy? Give me a few suggestions, to get me started. Thank you!!
Very good!
First, I would want to be sure we are talking about the same thing since philosophy is basically
mind candy; meaning...guessing, musing, speculating, debating, full of concepts and ideas from the mind...
rather than direct personal knowledge coming from direct experience.

Are these the books you want from intellectuals? Or from teachers/masters/mystics that actually 'know' things...
that aren't speculating and posturing theories...see what I mean?

Just wanted to be sure. Cuz there is a difference.

I found these online, for example:
Philosophy is a way of thinking about the world, the universe, and society. It works by asking very basic
questions about the nature of human thought, the nature of the universe, and the connections between them.
The ideas in philosophy are often general and abstract.

another:

-the study of the theoretical basis of a particular branch of knowledge or experience

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru