View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 07:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by YS.
I think it doesn't matter how you label these 'soul experiences'. Of course you have multiple soul connections , if we hadn't we would be very lonely and 'empty'. You need soul connections to be ' filled' , to become the human being you're supposed to be, to explore yourself, to experience feelings and grow in life. I do believe that they come in different ' energies' from low to very, very high. The so-called TF is I think the highest energy vibration one meets at this moment of time in your life and because it's so high they cause a lot of turmoil and are not easily to forget. So even when you are just nineteen and you meet someone who at that moment shares the highest energy vibration with you can be called TF. So,meach and every 'tf experience' is a realt one for the person who experiences it. TF is just a label. I would even say that my so-calles twin, is not my twin but an man I at this moment in time share the highest energy with. I think true, really true twin flames are very, very rare and I think if you meet them you will know they're special in what they ' sent out'. They are recognized and taken seriously by the people around them.
I'm in education and I see many teenage loves/crushes/drama's In the younger year there is ' a couple' , mind you, 12 years old. These two are to me true examples of " twinflames". They are not IN love, they don't have a 'crush', no they LOVE...they are from the beginning on accepted as " belonging to eachother" . No other boy will interfer with her, no other girl with interfer with him. Even their parents and we as adults accept their bond as 'true'. They don't behave as hankypanky 'I'm so in love with you and I want your attention teenagers. In their silence they're always WITH each other. Even people who don't know the TF concept ' joke'.." How cute,they're like twins" . It's their quiet , graceful way. Sometimes just holding hands, falling both asleep heads together on a bus. Mature never loud, always nice and loving toelach other and to others. Quitely and in silence unhappy when put in different groups. Never asking can I be with him/her? No they just 'suffer'. No drama,they just are .Two beautiful young angles and when you talk to them and look in their eyes younger the same wisdom, a knowing. And it's not frightening it's "light", ' old souls'...I wish I could show them to you...so pure, so quiet, so ONE. It makes me humble.
Wow talk about a blessing to each other and everyone who sees them.
To me that is divine love of the type the world would use to elevate humanity not the dramatic anx filled ones. Thanks for sharing