View Single Post
Old 17-10-2019, 12:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined
I greatly appreciate any feedback anyone cares to give.

I’ve never spoken to anyone about this before except a psychic. Now I want to hear right from people who have experienced this.

I have read numerous articles, had numerous readings, tried numerous things. And no matter what, my heart remains broken. I have done all I can to believe in unconditional love, to go on with my life, to love other people while loving this person. But this whole experience has changed my life for the worse.

What I want to know is, does anyone else feel this way? Has anyone else tried their damnedest to move on and realized that they can’t? And feel like they are failing because they haven’t been able to go on?

I also need to say that, after several years, I finally asked this person about their feelings for me and they indicated they never felt what I feel for them. This was despite multiple “psychics,” including Steve Gunn, claiming he felt otherwise.
Hi Ruined
Going by my own experiences I can tell you that this isn't the normal love story so accepting that is the first thing. The second is ...its never about the other person but about your journey to a greater reality . Love is one of the ways a person can open up and if I am honest it was the phenomena I had gained access to that made this special.

You might need to look back to the point just before you met this person who opened your heart. Can you remember if there was a burning question you wanted answering, you may not have voiced it, maybe a feeling? Because generally, although you may not want to acknowledge this, but they come so you gain access to find those answers while you are on that blissful high...but be careful you don't muddy the waters by adding the need for a relationship with this person...look outside of that. The love we feel is the door to higher thought/experiences...did you notice unusual stuff that you cannot explain?

I found many answers while on this journey once I didn't make it all about him. I would not take one moment back and have changed and relaxed about the whole thing. The trouble is, if we do make it all about the relationship we are lost because the pain of not having them permanantly in our live dips our vibration, and the connection to something greater is gone. And so we yearn and make the whole saga about them ...and it will never be because this isn't what it was about.

Now I can give you my personal idea of what this was. Its one that I accept wholeheartedly for myself, yours maybe different. Souls are not something we carry with us in this physical life and journey's on in a linear fashion, our soul is an energy that focuses on many lives in many lifetimes and realities in one moment. So, my belief is that the person who I met was one of those lives and the energy I felt coming from him was a recognition of that fact. The soul incarnates, for want of a better word, to experience what it knows so when we meet that energy that is us we cannot be together because it wouldn't and couldn't experience stuff that it can otherwise....as an analogy, imagine the colour white wanting to experience itself but only meets more white...it can only see itself when immersing in contrasting colours. I hope this helps somewhat and don't be too hard on yourself thinking you're not worthy...you so are and its because you are that you cannot be together.

My personal story is that my tf is 37 years younger than me and from another part of the world who briefly (2years) entered my part of the world. I recognised instantly that this wasn't about romantic relationships so had to find the reason for it quickly, for my own sanity. There is still this magical bond but I don't obsess about him now...he never knew what I felt but he still stays in touch with brief messages every now and then ...that "connection" even if I wanted it gone keeps coming back to just help me stay on target, it uplifts then goes again. But its all good.