Thread: Outdated?
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2019, 12:32 PM
Master
This reminds me of a poem by Shel Silverstein, “Listen to the Mustn’t’s”.

Just my perspective; there is a dichotomy occurring between those who draw battle lines with a death grip on beliefs, religious or spiritual, and those who see no lines at all.

My elder and I spoke of this the other day. During guided meditation, I use a simple inexpensive phone app. I had a spontaneous kundalini experience. So I googled a description of my experience. I was horrified at all the warnings and taboos and judgements and on and on. Very unsettling.

I was reticent to discuss it with her, but she is very learned. It all comes back to, “I already know what I need to know; I am just remembering it.” It just is. The internet, while a few of the facts were there, many explanations were full of “PCE”, the big three, power, control and ego. My discussion with my elder was short and simple. She shared her experience and I told her mine. Do I need this new label? No. Will I use it for common nomenclature, yes! Will I tick this new experience off my list and move myself across some experience continuum, no. It is not mine to claim, it is just there. Like all of the other experiences. There for when I need them. Like my elder told me everyone has these abilities.

I see the world around me as doing the same. Looking for simple truths in a fast paced complicated world. While some wants to label and dictate and have power and control over the narrative. But control is an illusion and power is all ego. The world is changing. The dynamic is shifting. Paradigm are being broken down.

And I hold a space in my heart for everyone, because that is just my way.