Thread: Channelling
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2019, 02:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
My interpretation of these dreams is that our higher self or perhaps our spirit guides send them to us. The goal is to relive other lives (both past, future and parallel) and learn the lessons therein so we can work off our Karma and don't have to be reborn again. It is similar to when the Buddha became enlightened and remembered all of his past lives. In this case, it is more of a gradual process, that happens over an entire lifetime, but the goal is the same: Moksha, or liberation from the cycle of rebirth and a return to Source or Nirvana.

ok. so what i got out of it and saw it was completely the opposite. in my experince of such. im not suggesting right or wrong. im suggesting that mine was quite the opposite in experience. interesting.

does bliss and silence not dissolve it in your experince? i wonder if if it dissolves it for you?

i was once told by a teacher about who seemed but maybe not. well lets just say i thought she was pushing or going to push having to learn enough. spirit hit me and the first thing i said was. "i will take this as a test. but im not sure what kinda test it is when i already know whats going to happen." so i followed through and read the script of my life. and whatever else i thought i should to prove the point. so for me there was tests. tests to surrender. even that finality. the test to find out there are no tests. lol. i wouldn't consider myself a psychic. but open up to such to find my way from point a to loint b.

ok. so. it sounds like what i expeeince is a polar opposite of yours. mine was to realize there is no such thing. yours is to succeed in them. interesting. but i still wonder as i first mentioned.any experince of dissolving things from bliss and silence?

in any case good luck with the process of them!

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4